- Sprint gains 173,000 postpaid connections, but reports loss of $302m 25 July 2016 | 3:51 pm
- 100% cloud is 100% achievable but not always the right way – Oracle 25 July 2016 | 2:02 pm
- Verizon finally buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion 25 July 2016 | 1:58 pm
- Huawei posts 40% revenue growth for H1 as smartphone biz gathers momentum 25 July 2016 | 11:25 am
- The Telecoms.com Podcast: A Pokémoan 25 July 2016 | 11:24 am
How will you most efficiently meet potential partners, collaborators or customers?
The Digital Services World Congress provides a range of structured and informal networking opportunities and extra value features – we know how important your time at the event will be to your mobile business or project!
Networking and Meeting System
All pre-registered delegates at the Digital Services World Congress will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and for up to 3 months after the event. Initiate introductions, network and set up meetings with participants of your choice. Ensure you register early enough to take full advantage of this valuable tool!