- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Event Highlights @ OTT Partnership Focus Day
NEW for 2014! Following the recognition by both telecom operators and OTT players that co-operation is better than competition, and leading on from the successful enablement of operator-OTT services by key technology partners, OTT-Operator Partnerships now forms a crucial part of the Digital Services World Congress show!
Bringing telcos together with content providers and internet players, we’re excited to look at these new business models and pinpoint how revenue opportunities can be advanced in the mobile internet world, for both operators and OTTs.
Identifying how MNOs are participating in the palpable OTT revenue growth, and forming partnerships with benefits, the one day agenda fits perfectly in the Digital Services World Congress, showing how partnerships are imperative to progression and development in the digital world.
Not only placing a magnifying glass on the partnerships being nurtured, but exploring how MNOs are venturing into the OTT space with their own applications, the agenda brings live case studies exemplifying this new era of co-opetition! Scrutinizing the VAS which make up the backbone of operators’ digital services propositions, best practice is shared by operator and OTT speakers on building partnerships to monetise and enhance music, video, gaming, cloud, SaaS and M2M product offerings.