- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Event Highlights @ Mobile Wallet & Retail Innovation
Successfully re-branding in 2013 after 15 years as the Mobile Financial Services & NFC Summit, the Mobile Wallet & Retail Innovation event returns in 2014 to explore in further detail the different models of mobile wallet being tried and tested, debating the importance of NFC, role of cloud payments and breaking down what the consumer really wants and most importantly, will spend from!
As the mobile wallet deepens, the two day agenda looks more closely at the many different aspects of mCommerce and how to bring complementary services to the wallet. Uniting retailers, mobile marketing and advertising experts, loyalty and couponing app developers, with traditional telco ecosystem players and those building the wallet infrastructure, the 2014 event promises to continue the lively discussion which kept delegates in the room in June 2013!