- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Event Highlights @ M2M & Internet of Things
The second M2M & Internet of Things event breaks down how operators can monetise their core competencies and the services beyond their network. A true ecosystem event, the agenda brings together operator M2M best practice within key vertical sectors, showcasing end user case studies alongside exemplary operator partnership and business models.
Dissecting how operators are making money in key vertical sectors including automotive, energy and mHealth, the 2014 agenda really gets to grips with the business models and technology needed to succeed in the Internet of Things, drawing on best practice from B2B2C and B2C business models and showcasing more real life use cases!
Join the M2M and IoT value chain, with representatives including mobile network operators, vertical end users, system integrators, network infrastructure providers, SIM card manufacturers and billing specialists, to identify how horizontal platforms can be developed to extend M2M communications to support the Internet of Everything.