- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Event Highlights @ Global Messaging World Congress
Now in its 14th year, the only leading messaging event in the market returns to deliver more up to date and high level content on operator and OTT messaging strategies.
Bringing together mobile and messaging operators, global and smaller regional OTT players, along with aggregators, enterprise customers and solution providers, the Global Messaging World Congress will once again prove a ‘very informative affair’ (mobilesquared, 2013).
Building on the 2013 event which saw interactive discussion, innovation show cases and plenty of lively conversations, the 2014 agenda delves into the OTT-MNO partnerships monetising new messaging opportunities, A2P developments, the rise of new OTT players in emerging markets, as well as the global expansion being witnessed by more established OTT applications. Don’t miss out on the chance to quiz leading operators on their collaborative efforts supported by RCS and pinpoint new profit streams from the old SMS and new OTT and MMS worlds!