- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Gemalto is the world leader in digital security with 2013 annual revenues of €2.4 billion and more than 12,000 employees operating out of 85 offices and 25 Research & Development centers, located in 44 countries.
Gemalto is the leading SIM supplier worldwide and is entrusted by over 450 mobile operators from around the world to manage their subscribers as well as enabling new business models by connecting to new services from beyond the tradition telecom eco-system
Gemalto offers a wide portfolio of messaging solutions aimed at helping Mobile Network Operators face the challenges of Over-The-Top (OTT) Players and monetize Application-To-Person (A2P) opportunities.
For more information please visit http://www.gemalto.com/telecom/linqus/messaging/index.html