- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
Within Deutsche Telekom's International Wholesale Business Unit, Business Development and Innovation (BDI) is rethinking the way to do wholesale and coming up with exciting ideas and solutions. BDI seeks and develops innovative services that enable cloud delivery models for enterprises, carriers, content service providers, and OTT players.
Driving the smart wholesale business means supporting Deutsche Telekom's core wholesale business while leveraging on OTT services. To achieve smart wholesale, BDI is partnering with best-in-class technology players and has already built a suite of enablers that complement each other, thus transforming itself into a one-stop shop. With BDI, you gain access to state-of-the-art, future-proof, high-quality, and reliable solutions.