- Does my aaS look big in this? Microsoft Azure targets IoT amateurs 21 April 2017 | 11:05 am
- Italian court rules excessive mobile phone use caused brain tumour 21 April 2017 | 10:47 am
- Oracle shells out a Moat load of cash for online ad auditor 21 April 2017 | 10:35 am
- Verizon misplaces 289k customers 20 April 2017 | 6:16 pm
- Orange unchained with Djingo smart home launch 20 April 2017 | 3:03 pm
About Digital Services World Congress
2013 Event Numbers:
After a very successful inaugural event, the 2nd Digital Services World Congress will take place from the 2nd to 4th June 2014 in London, UK. Beginning with an OTT Partnerships pre-conference focus day on the 2nd, the two main days of the event will co-locate the Mobile Wallet & Retail Innovation, SIMposium Global, M2M and Internet of Things and Global Messaging World Congress, after opening with a plenary session featuring the leaders driving forward innovative start-ups and services within the digital world.
Drawing 400+ attendees, the 2014 event promises to be the hub of even more innovative ideas, bringing the addition of the Digital Services Innovation Pitch competition for start-ups, and more global support, with Du acting as the event’s Host Operator, and Telefónica as the official Digital Services Provider.
Join 120+ Speakers over 3 Days and ensure you are the first to define the services and solutions needed to support the individual players and partnerships delivering the digital dream!