- And the survey said… 24 October 2014 | 2:55 pm
- Ericsson Q3 – 4G, 3G deployments offset US sales decline 24 October 2014 | 12:58 pm
- Mobile edge video delivery demonstrated by Nokia and StarHub 24 October 2014 | 10:03 am
- Alcatel-Lucent is a double winner at Broadband Infovision Awards 23 October 2014 | 4:08 pm
- Kroes’ final plea for EU digital harmony, Hungary mulls internet tax 23 October 2014 | 1:16 pm
Official Research Partner
Informa Telecoms & Media delivers strategic insight founded on global market data and primary research. We work in partnership with our clients, informing their decision-making with practical services supported by analysts. We have 64 experienced analysts based in 13 research offices. They are informed, objective and ready to apply ‘real-world’ experience to your business issues and opportunities.
Our aim is to be accessible, responsive and connected, both to the markets we serve and to our clients’ business goals.
- Our global analyst teams have a deep understanding of the evolving telecoms and media value chain. Our research programme combines local market insight with sector based analysis for a complete, integrated view.
- Our research expertise is built on the in-house collection, validation and analysis of primary data. We track and forecast new and established datasets, using proven, robust methodologies.
- Our services drive decision-making. Our data, forecasting and analysis, supported by interaction with clients, provides real value.
- Message construction and validation
- Market education
- Go-to-market planning
- ROI justification
- Pricing and positioning
- Competitor tracking
- Customer segmentation and targeting
- Sales enablement
- Business opportunity analysis (sizing/prioritizing)
- 1-5 year planning
- Market entry planning (dynamics/demand)
- Competitor tracking (investment/activity)
- Information systems support
- Numerical and analytical tracking
- Benchmark reports
- White papers
- Country reports
- Company reports
- Go-to-market reports
- Case studies
- Event facilitation
- Speaking engagements
For more information, visit http://www.informatandm.com/section/research/. To hear more from our analyst team join our Analyst Community group on LinkedIn www.informatm.com/linkedin, follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/informatm and subscribe to our Connect email http://www.informatandm.com/connect.