- NFV, IoT could save the day as OTTs cost operators $14bn – report 22 October 2014 | 12:15 pm
- Telstra enters booming Australian e-health industry 22 October 2014 | 12:02 pm
- Europe lags behind Asia in broadband connectivity, says Ovum 22 October 2014 | 10:43 am
- EE’s quarterly revenue down but new 4G subs record high 22 October 2014 | 10:39 am
- Google, Qualcomm lead augmented reality start-up investment 22 October 2014 | 9:44 am
How will you most efficiently meet potential partners, collaborators or customers?
The Digital Services World Congress provides a range of structured and informal networking opportunities and extra value features – we know how important your time at the event will be to your mobile business or project!
Networking and Meeting System
All pre-registered delegates at the Digital Services World Congress will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and for up to 3 months after the event. Initiate introductions, network and set up meetings with participants of your choice. Ensure you register early enough to take full advantage of this valuable tool!