- Acquirer beware 19 December 2014 | 4:52 pm
- MTS, VimpelCom to collaborate on LTE in Russia 19 December 2014 | 4:14 pm
- Telefonica, Ericsson bring 4G to Peruvian Amazon 19 December 2014 | 3:40 pm
- EE buys mobile airtime distributor Mainline Digital Communications 19 December 2014 | 11:04 am
- Iliad’s Niel acquires Orange Switzerland 18 December 2014 | 12:23 pm
How will you most efficiently meet potential partners, collaborators or customers?
The Digital Services World Congress provides a range of structured and informal networking opportunities and extra value features – we know how important your time at the event will be to your mobile business or project!
Networking and Meeting System
All pre-registered delegates at the Digital Services World Congress will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and for up to 3 months after the event. Initiate introductions, network and set up meetings with participants of your choice. Ensure you register early enough to take full advantage of this valuable tool!