- And the survey said… 24 October 2014 | 2:55 pm
- Ericsson Q3 – 4G, 3G deployments offset US sales decline 24 October 2014 | 12:58 pm
- Mobile edge video delivery demonstrated by Nokia and StarHub 24 October 2014 | 10:03 am
- Alcatel-Lucent is a double winner at Broadband Infovision Awards 23 October 2014 | 4:08 pm
- Kroes’ final plea for EU digital harmony, Hungary mulls internet tax 23 October 2014 | 1:16 pm
How will you most efficiently meet potential partners, collaborators or customers?
The Digital Services World Congress provides a range of structured and informal networking opportunities and extra value features – we know how important your time at the event will be to your mobile business or project!
Networking and Meeting System
All pre-registered delegates at the Digital Services World Congress will be given the unique opportunity to access the whole attendee list online 2 weeks prior to the event, during the event and for up to 3 months after the event. Initiate introductions, network and set up meetings with participants of your choice. Ensure you register early enough to take full advantage of this valuable tool!